As 2020 winds to a close, Bishop Barron reflects back on his five most popular YouTube videos of the decade. He and Brandon Vogt discuss why these particular videos resonated with so many people.
A listener asks, if Jesus already did what he came to do, and Satan realized he was beat, why wasn’t that the end of the story? What are we still doing here?
- Bishop Barron on The Devil (July 2012)
- Bishop Barron on Gay Marriage & the Breakdown of Moral Argument (April 2013)
- Bishop Barron on The Holy Spirit (May 2012)
- Bishop Barron on Whether Hell is Crowded or Empty (March 2011)
- “Dare We Hope FAQ” – https://wordonfire.org/hope
- Bishop Barron on the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon (March 2018)
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!