In today’s episode, Bishop Barron fields questions from people all over the world, including:
- How do we reconcile love as willing the good of the other with more exclusive love, such as the love between a husband and wife?
- Some Protestant theologians say that John 6 is not talking about transubstantiation because this dialogue took place before the institution of the Eucharist. What do you think?
- What does the Catholic Church say about predestination and free will?
- Why does God need to be worshipped and glorified, and need sacrifices? On human terms, this sounds like his love is conditional and he is insecure.
- Can dogma be changed or overthrown?
- Was Jesus a socialist?
- What are the essential qualities/qualifications needed for evangelism? Degrees or degree program recommendations?
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!