In today’s episode, Bishop Barron fields questions from people all over the world, including:
- How do I evangelize in remote areas where people are simple, and can’t even read the Bible, without dumbing down the message?
- What’s the Catholic response to worry and anxiety?
- Was Purgatory divinely revealed or just a human invention?
- How to evangelize young people about hot-button issues without sounding preachy and condemnatory?
- When praying, should we always go to God with requests or can we sometimes just praise him?
- How can God be outside the universe but still have an effect on it?
- Can you talk about Rabbi Wolpe’s argument against the Trinity, that if God is perfect, how could there be three persons in the Trinity?
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!