This week, Bishop Barron answers questions from listeners all over the world. These include:
- If animals have distinct personalities, then why does the Church teach they don’t have souls?
- What is being conveyed by identifying Jesus as the New Adam and Mary as the New Eve?
- Do you believe we have a predestined “purpose”?
- What can we say about the love of God to someone who has lost an infant to disease, or a parent to suicide?
- If evil is a privation of good (non-being), how can demons be pure non-being?
- Why do some people say, after they die, they wish to see God “face to face”? What does this mean?
- Does the Incarnation bring about the fulfillment of nature, or is Jesus’ divinity something supernaturally added to an already-complete human nature?
If you have a question, be sure to send it in via AskBishopBarron.com.
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!